Nursery, Bathroom & Waiting Jar Fluff
MIL went with us to look at paint chips and fixures for the bath and the light downstairs. I'm glad we asked her to go, she really had good points about some things. I can tell, though, that she and I have different ideas on colors. Which should surprise me since she's an autumn and I'm a summer. So she gravitates toward warmer colors and I gravitate towards cooler colors. Anyway, here are the paint colors we selected today (subject to change, of course
).
Baby's Bathroom
Paint Chips with Curtain
Paint Chips with Counter Top
Paint Chips with Floor Tile
The shower curtain I originally wanted is no longer available. So I grabbed this (which I like better) so I don't run into this issue again.
The wall color is going to be the bottom yellow (Banana Split), though I like the middle one (Morning Sunlight) better. But I figure since Keith hasn't been given too much of a choice in color schemes, I could bend on this one.
We are going to refinish the vanity and replace the fixtures. We've picked out brushed steel and silver fixtures. The cabinet color will either be the top blue (Sea Sprite) or the third one (Little Pond--Keith's choice).
Baby's Nursery
Paint chips with theme quilt
I like all the blues except the top one (Madras Blue). I'm not sure which of the other three I'll use just yet. I'm leaning towards the bottom one (Planetarium). The other two are close seconds (Ocean View & Seven Seas).
Waiting Jar
I changed the jar we will be using for the Waiting Jar. I think one is more realistic as far as what we'll fill up. The other was just too big.
Stage 1 - Application to Adopt to Homestudy
Stage 2 - Homestudy to DTC
Stage 3 - DTC to knowledge of LID
Stage 4 - LID to Referral
(as of 7/08/06)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home