More exciting news...
I talked to our coordinator this morning and our photos are printed, our dossier is copied and is waiting in the pile to sent tomorrow!!! Woohoo!! Someone posted in the Yahoo! group that her LID was one week after DTC last month. Promising that we could cut 2-3 weeks off our wait time. We've been hoarding some gift certificates at a fancy restaurant and I made reservations for tomorrow night to celebrate DTC. The lady asked if we were celebrating anything and I said, "Yes! Our DTC going to China for our adoption!". She said, "How exciting!". Ooooooooo....I'm still giddy with excitment.
Some one nail my fins to the floor.


3 Comments:
Celebrating with a fancy supper tomorrow will be such a nice treat! I'm so happy for you and Keith and hope that your wait is cut very short!
I'm so excited for you! What's the fancy restaurant called?
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home