Rumors
It appears that the time from "Log in Date" to referral date is 6-7 mo. There are rumors that it is going to lengthened to 8 mos. *sigh* There are also rumors that China is going to put a cap on the number of babies that can be adopted and those expecting referrals in the fall each year will have to wait longer. I'm trying to not let this get to me, but I'm struggling not to freak out over the fact that we still have soooooo much paperwork to do and K hasn't even started his part yet.


1 Comments:
> I'm trying to not let this
> get to me, but I'm
> struggling not to freak out
> over the fact that we still > have soooooo much paperwork
> to do and K hasn't even
> started his part yet.
I *so* know that feeling! I hope that has changed since this writing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home