Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Friday is DTC day!!!!

Our Dossier will be sent to China on May 5, 2006!!!!!
Oh, Happy Day!! This means we'll *likely* have a LID (Log in Date) of June 5, 2006 So our wait threshold dates for a referral (Match) might be: Six months: December 5th, 2006 Nine Months: March 5th, 2007 Twelve Months: June 5th, 2007 Eighteen Months: December 5, 2007

4 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 04:28:00 PM , Blogger Bonnie said...

Wow, Rhonda that sounds so great!! YAY!

OK, so what is the usual timeframe for a match? Hopefully NOT 18 months - good grief!

Well I am so happy for you and Keith and little Sarah too, wherever she is right now - would she even be born yet? I guess who knows but God. :) I can hardly wait! Much love!

 
At 5/03/2006 05:00:00 PM , Blogger Kara said...

Rhonda, I'm hoping for the 9 month time frame - it would fall on my birthday!

 
At 5/03/2006 06:47:00 PM , Blogger Sheri said...

That is FANTASTIC news!! I'm with Bonnie on hoping that it doesn't take 18 months. (loved the t-shirts too!)

 
At 5/04/2006 05:15:00 AM , Blogger isk8r said...

Woo-hoo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home