Thursday, January 05, 2006

Getting somewhere.....

We are finally updating the final drafts of our homestudy essays and plan to have them mailed to our social worker by the end of the week. YEAH!!!! We expect that we'll be able to schedule our interviews w/n the next week and get rolling on compiling our dossier paperwork. We've ordered certified copies of our birth certificates and are filing for our passports and our I-171. It actually feels like this is really going to happen! It's so surreal right now.

3 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 10:35:00 PM , Blogger Becky said...

It actually feels like this is really going to happen!

Woohoo!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you and K!!!

 
At 2/02/2006 08:45:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

YAH! You're getting along and almost done with the homestudy. I've just begun our essays tonight and just so thrilled.

 
At 3/11/2006 10:00:00 PM , Blogger Sheri said...

I love reading all your exciting news! (any more to share?) :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home