Recinded Referrals...
I really need to stay out of the Adoption Groups. Now I've read that you can loose your referral. Even *after* you get to China. While this may be rare or "few and far between", it's *still* a possibility. Everyone keeps saying this is a "sure thing", but how can you totally believe it when you've already experienced so much loss and grief already? Until my child's feet are firmly planted on US soil, I will not feel at ease about this process.


2 Comments:
I gave a private lesson to a gal the other day who'd been adopted from some former Soviet Bloc country...anyway, the mom was telling me all these horror stories about domestic adoption, but kept saying how great international was - & that once you get to US soil, you know for sure you're safe & no one can ever take your baby away! So I guess at least you'll have that peace of mind, once you get back!
I'm keeping HOPE for you that everything will work out and you'll be holding that little girl before you know it. (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home