Friday, May 12, 2006

Baby Dedication Gowns

Which gown do you like better? CHOICE A? CHOICE B? I can't decide. /c:

4 Comments:

At 5/12/2006 09:08:00 PM , Blogger Sheri said...

They are both GORGEOUS!!!!! I wish that I could touch them and see the backs. I think that I like A best - I love how the lace flowers are so delicate looking up the front of the dress; also the hem line is beautiful. Plus, the off-set flower is perfect for pic's while you are holding her during the dedication. How long after Sarah arrives will you be getting her dedicated? Do these dresses take a long time to get in? (I'm assuming you are ordering them on-line?) I think that they are both just lovely. Either one would look just beautiful on Sarah!

 
At 5/13/2006 09:29:00 PM , Blogger Rhonda said...

I'm ordering them from Amazon. I'm getting the size 12mo - 18mo. Sarah will likely be about 15-20 when she comes home.

I'm not exactly sure when we'll have her dedicated. It really depends on when my mother can come up b/c I really would like her hear for it. I'm guess w/n a month or two of her coming home.

We are also going to have a "meet Sarah" party once she looks like she is able to handle a crowd to some degree.

 
At 5/13/2006 10:40:00 PM , Blogger Sheri said...

I hope that it all works out for your Mom to be there. It was really special for Kevin and I to have our moms (and my step-dad) in Winnipeg for Caleb's dedication. When family lives so far away - you just really appreciate them being there to bond with your child.

The 'meet Sarah' party is a great idea. How I wish that all of us 'sisters' could be there with you in body instead of only in spirit! We just need Lisa to win that lottery! ;)

When do you want to get started on the quilt?

 
At 6/05/2006 01:02:00 AM , Blogger Bonnie said...

OK I am very late on my vote, but I think I like Choice A better too - just a little more delicate or simpler or something. I also like the front part of the hat a little better on that one.

But they are both just gorgeous! You can order dresses from Amazon? Wow, you learn something new every day! Very lovely! I'm so excited for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home