This is our journal of the process to bring home our Little Ladybug! Please join us as we navigate the waters of international adoption.
posted by Rhonda @ 5/22/2006 11:29:00 AM 2 Comments
I just love your new mat. shirt! Very cute! Are you going to buy some other ones too? Have you worn it to work yet (do you have a casual Friday?)
test2
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am a woman of faith who strives to be a godly wife and mother. I am blessed with an amazing husband and vivacious daughter, who are both gifts from above. :O)
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
I just love your new mat. shirt! Very cute! Are you going to buy some other ones too? Have you worn it to work yet (do you have a casual Friday?)
test2
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home